Re: [OM] You know what I miss?

Subject: Re: [OM] You know what I miss?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 16:54:59 -0600
On 1/4/15 16:23 : , Chuck Norcutt wrote:
But it should only be modestly annoying to you when you can solve your specific needs for $20. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/4/2015 4:45 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
It was a holdover from the 4/3 system, so they never intended it to be used with MFT. The fact that there isn't a replacement is annoying.

You do have a point.

The one nice thing about the T-45 was that monster battery in the handle that allowed for almost instant recycle. I've looked at some of the Quantum clones, but I don't shoot enough flash to justify the cost. However, now that I think about it, there weren't all of the menu and settings options with an OM-4t that there are with an OM-D. So, having your right hand on the camera makes a lot more sense.

Hmmm. I just looked at Quantum's website - they have cables for T-32's and FL-50's, but nothing for the FL-600R. But I guess when I'm traveling with the 600r, I'd want to go light anyway.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach