Re: [OM] Have E-M5 and E-M1 users noticed...

Subject: Re: [OM] Have E-M5 and E-M1 users noticed...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 07:36:23 -0500
I disagree and think you have misunderstood my two (unrelated) comments. Low ISO helps non-high-speed sync flash precisely because the brightness problem *is* the ambient light. A flash as powerful as the T-32, for example, has plenty of power for daylight fill and can easily deal with the lowered ISO. My concerns about flash power had to do with high-speed sync where the ambient light problem is being handled by the shutter.

Chuck Norcutt