Re: [OM] (OT) Field Glasses recommendations - Chuck comments on exit pup

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Field Glasses recommendations - Chuck comments on exit pupil diameter
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:58:57 -0500
Joan and I decided that to keep peace in the family, his and her binocs are the
only remedy. Our eyes are wildly different, and when we share field glasses,
there’s a whole lot of fiddling going on.

But . . . that was before I learned about eye relief on this list. I usually
take off my glasses to use binoculars, and crank ‘em around like crazy to get a
clear view of 100 percent of the field. Eye relief may mean one pair would do,
but I doubt it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal