Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies

Subject: Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:26:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Many folks seem to have short memories when it comes to weather.  It's
>made worse by the likes of the Weather Channel whose ratings depend on
>hyping every possible storm event as doom and gloom.

     They'll have plenty to work with early next week.  We have a strong
teardrop low arriving late Monday which will probably push our daytime
temperatures into the low 50s at best.  This one does not seem to be weakening
as the last two did.  But, it will not bring much moisture into the lower
desert elevations.

     A moderate storm front arriving here late tomorrow may generate strong
storms in the southeast as did the system that is currently moving up along the
eastern seaboard.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson