Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies

Subject: Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 16:54:47 -0500
Likewise, the heavy rains of the past 3 days have ended, the sun is shining and the temp is in the high 50s. Just came back from a walk carrying the new 9-18 but I don't think there's anything of note on the card. A bit ominous I think for the utility of the lens. I'll have to double check but I think I spent more time at the 18mm end of the range rather than the 9mm end. And I also wished I'd taken the 75-300. I saw a pretty great blue heron at the edge of a pond but not near enough reach on the lens to even make him recognizable.

Chuck Norcutt