Re: [OM] zoom lenses for the Fuji X-T1

Subject: Re: [OM] zoom lenses for the Fuji X-T1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 09:40:51 -0000
I know nothing of either 10-24 or 16-50, but can echo Philippe's warm words
about the 18-55, and agree with Chris that it will not cover the long end -
I do not know of any X-mount lens to equal the coverage of the 12-60.
Cropping would be my suggested solution - the image quality should be easily
sufficient.

Piers