[OM] zoom lenses for the Fuji X-T1

Subject: [OM] zoom lenses for the Fuji X-T1
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:57:23 -0400
Are there any list recommendations for Fuji zoom lenses for the X-T1 body ?

I am looking for something similar to the Olympus E series 12-60 SWD zoom in terms of optical quality, performance, build quality, longevity, etc, etc.

I am not look for a tele lens but rather to capture from 20mm to 100mm in focal length and f2 to f4 in 35mm terms.

List recommendations will be far more valuable to me than having to plod through product promotion, stats and advertising.

Thanks

John Hudson