Re: [OM] The lenses are here...

Subject: Re: [OM] The lenses are here...
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 06:09:20 +0000
I’m happy as well, Moose.  There are many more beautiful places to live than
Gamlingay, Cambridgeshire, Great Britain, but our home is accessible to our
children and their families, with space for all to stay (at a pinch).

My family lived in 10 different places around the Middle and Far East before I
reached the age of 18; after I was married we moved 17 times.  We stopped
moving in 2001.

And since our Annex has cost us a small fortune to reburbish, we planning to
stay and enjoy it for a decade or so.

Chris