Re: [OM] Changing the question: was: Any suggestions for a VOIP provider

Subject: Re: [OM] Changing the question: was: Any suggestions for a VOIP provider?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:16:14 -0500
Thanks for the advice. I'll probably pick one up the next time we're in a Walmart. Usually the kids call us so we don't spend a lot of money either way. However, we have good friends in Ontario and the wife is undergoing some serious cancer treatments. It wasn't until a few days ago when my wife wanted to call her that we realized that neither our cell phones nor land line allowed us to call Canada. Ontario actually and right on the north bank of the St. Lawrence. Our little Motorola walkie-talkies could bridge the gap if we were on the south bank.

Chuck Norcutt

On 12/4/2014 10:43 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>My take from all of this is to invest in one of Ken's "buggy whips" to go
>along with the type of service I have which is why those particular "buggy
>whips" were invented.
Wal-Mart has the ATT cards for 3.5 cents a minute. In reality, that's
very good and probably the best deal around as it takes a lot of
yapping before you break even with a package deal.

Buggy Whips R Us

AG