Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 06:48:01 -0500
There's always left-over oil inside the ring that the blades sit on. Only fix is to completely disassemble, remove blades, clean everything with degreaser and rebuild. Then disaasemble focus helicoid, degrease all parts, apply proper grease and rebuild, reset infinity focus.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977