Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 180mm F2.8 opinions
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:37:45 +0100
I used my 180mm on the e-m5 in the summer on a zoo visit. 360mm equivalent
turned out a nice focal length for this zoo.

With IBIS on, handholding still proved to be a challenge sometimes. But I
usually try to find some steadiness in a tree, a wall, or whatever I can
find.

Some pictures are really sharp, but they are all processed in LR. I was not
unhappy, especially since it was a visit with my fotoclub, and I'm the only
m43 shooter. And my images certainly weren't out of the APS league, some
even matching full frame (but we don't pixelpeep).

>From memory I tried to stop down a bit, and the weather allowed for it.

Enjoy, Frank.

<
https://plus.google.com/photos/103726771172069534440/albums/6094287299293855617?authkey=CISUtbOitOGq5gE