Re: [OM] Scotland 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2014
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 23:05:12 +0000
Now that I have checked all the timestamps, Mike, yes you are pretty much
right. We went over the bealach outbound at 1415 UTC and must have been
down at Toscaig around 1500 UTC then back to Applecross Inn for a beer and
a bite before returning via the bealach at 1715 UTC. I distinctly remember
on the way to Toscaig noticing the Lochend sign because the house isn't at
the end of the loch. If I hadn't been looking at the sign I would have seen
the Volvo! !

Point taken about being in the sticks except that when you live in the
sticks nowhere is far away. Witness that we popped over to Applecross for
the afternoon just to get a pint :-)

Oh and the view you had of the Kyles of Sutherland titled Bonar Bridge
tells me that you took the Struie road B9176 which is within about 5 miles
of the house. I can see the road you took without leaving my desk...

Next time!?

Piers