Re: [OM] Scotland 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2014
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:33:06 +0000
Mike

I’m enjoying the little bits of narrative but I’ve spotted a spelling mistake
in “Northwest” in which “borded” should have an ‘a’.

My wife has just looked through the Skye shots with me (we’re sick at home with
horrible colds, waking up early nonetheless) and she agrees with my initial
assessment.  When I showed her the Trail to Flodigarry she thought it was NZ or
somewhere: when last she went to Sky it was cold, wet and blowy.  She hitched
there as a teenager with a German girl friend.

Chris