Re: [OM] Americans beat Belgian brewers in Brussels (but Brits win best

Subject: Re: [OM] Americans beat Belgian brewers in Brussels (but Brits win best beer)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 14:34:39 -0500
111 Italian beers in the competition was a major surprise to me. If you'd have asked me I'd have guessed there were three or four. Moretti or Peroni (served by the Italian restaurants I'm familiar with) and maybe another one or two that I haven't heard of. I guess I'll have to do more probing around next time I'm in a big beer distributor's shop.

Chuck Norcutt