Re: [OM] A walk in the Santa Cruz mountains

Subject: Re: [OM] A walk in the Santa Cruz mountains
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:30:55 +0000 (UTC)
Well done, as usual, but quaking grass is my favorite.

----- Original Message -----From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera
Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 03:30:06 -0000
(UTC)Subject: [OM] A walk in the Santa Cruz mountains

We spent a few days in Henry Cowell Redwoods SP last week. Wednesday, we took a
walk in the Santa Cruz mountains. Nothing like Mike's No. Cascade hikes, but a
pleasant 5+ mile ramble. Lots of variety, as the topography, climate, etc.
vary, the vegetation changes a lot over small areas.

Here's an eclectic sample of some of the things that caught my eye.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Henry_Cowell_Redwoods>

Travelin' Moose

-- What if the Hokey Pokey *IS* what it's all about?--