[OM] Help exposing the moon was Re: IMG: Sunrise, Moonset

Subject: [OM] Help exposing the moon was Re: IMG: Sunrise, Moonset
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:07:55 +0200
sorry and hopefully not being pushy and I don't think I missed any replies, I posted this email yesterday and apologised for forgetting to change the thread. However the advice I was hoping for, is how, if its really dark, do I expose the photo to not get a blown out moon, or is cheating the only way? I thought of maybe a graduated filter but that would remove any stars as well.

you can click on either on the first two links to see what I mean, it seems like there could be a fantastic photograph there if only I knew how to get it and as its not far from our place in north wales there is a good chance I may get another opportunity.

Thanks in advance

ianW