[OM] Google Apps, was Re: More on: Why the Security of USB Is Fundament

Subject: [OM] Google Apps, was Re: More on: Why the Security of USB Is Fundamentally Broken
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 18:32:34 +0100
As Ken and Scott have said, Google Apps is a very useful tool, Candace.  I have
Google Apps on 4 domains of mine: 1 for church, 1 for work and 2 at home.  I
got them when they were free for up to 50 account holders; they are no longer
free for businesses, but for not-for-profit organisations in the USA it is easy
to sort it out.  The administrator controls each account on the domain and each
account-holder has Docs, calendar and loads of other apps.  You can use Google
Apps with any domain as it merely replaces the email system on the domain, not
getting in the way of the other uses of a domain, such as for a website.

This email account, ftog at threeshoes.net is run as part of a Google Apps on
the domain threeshoes.net.

Chris