Re: [OM] OM-D E-M10 and four thirds lenses?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M10 and four thirds lenses?
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 16:43:16 -0700
There's quite a lot of disagreement about the paper's assertions, from what
I gather. Those of you who use Google+ might be interested in Brian
Koberlein's discussion of it, here:

https://plus.google.com/100479352836033641546/posts/7jdCNVdAUpz

Brian is well worth "Following" on G+, for very cogent posts on physics,
especially astrophysics. and he's got the credentials to back up what he
has to say. :-)