[OM] Welcome back

Subject: [OM] Welcome back
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:06:39 -0400
Thanks much for looking and commenting Jim, Chris, Rick and Brain.

I didn't intend for the 'Dil shot to be viewed though all were welcome to do so. The "Fortissimo" cultivar seems to be a reasonably common division 2 (long trumpet) daffodil but I rarely saw them until a few years ago except in our garden. We have some split cup varieties that are outstanding. I like 'dils very much and the deer don't. :-)

We did spot 3 of the elusive Bronze Coppers during our October B'fly Derby and I did manage a few shots. I did not get a shot of the outstanding under surface of the wings in a classic copper pose but a few with the wings extended. Dunno if any are good enough to post yet.

http://www.butterfliesofmassachusetts.net/Bronze%20Copper.htm

Mike