Re: [OM] Hundred Buck Bill

Subject: Re: [OM] Hundred Buck Bill
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 17:42:00 -0500
> What is the Android Photoshop app?

At the moment, I'm not sure exactly what the app is that I've been
doing most of my in-camera editing in. In may be just what is included
inside the Gallery app. But the Adobe app is called "Adobe Photoshop
Express".

In all honesty, I really think that some of the auto-processes in
these Android aps are not only good, but very good. In fact, I'm
finding that I like the processing choices on some of them a lot
better than what I'm getting with the regular full-fledged computer
versions, such as Picasa and Lightroom. One must be careful of the
artifacts, but at least these images can be used as really good guides
for real post processing.

The camera in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is something like a 13
megapickle camera. In low light, the noise-reduction kinda sucks the
detail out of the image, and you really have to watch the blown
highlights, but other than that, it is extremely sharp, and well
behaved.

The 100 bill picture is sharp right down to the pixel. Can't really
ask for more.

AG