Re: [OM] They Don't Last Forever

Subject: Re: [OM] They Don't Last Forever
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 15:48:21 -0500
Good inputs, Mike.  Thanks.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/3/2014 10:29 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
ps:  The price of 24" IPS displays has been dropping lately.  I think
they may be available for $100 less than what I paid for mine.
Basically, same $$ buys a 27" or 30" now. My HP 24" could be built on the same chassis as Chuck's Dell. I like it fine. However HP tech support isn't great.

But for your wife I think someone's cast off should be fine and free. Check the local thrift or computer recycle. Or just put out the word. I needed a monitor to use while putting a computer together and to have around for backup. I stopped by my local ISP and they happily pointed me to the back room where there was a pile of old monitors. Condition was, don't bring it back.