Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 07:51:52 -0500
> Nice. I could give you some help building the pages.

Thank you, Frank. This is large enough of an undertaking that I've
been overwhelmed by it. I'm not asking for any commitments from
people, but I certainly would welcome having a hand here or there.
Even a few minutes of somebody swinging a hammer is a great
encouragement. A case in point would be the SIF images reformated (no
yellow) with appropriate borders.

I suppose that I'm looking for confirmation that these combined lens
data pages are the way to go. I know that I'm wanting them like this
myself. I hate having to find multiple resources all over the web just
to get everything I'm interested in.

Each item would have:
1. The Olympus Sales Information File data (and images)
2. The Gary Reese Lens Test
3. Serial Number series data
4. Review and sample images
5. Additional test data as available.