Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:20:09 -0700
On the nexus 5 I get white text on orange for some elements, and the menus
are black text on dark gray, which is almost unreadable. Also menus are all
at the bottom now, whether in portrait or landscape. On the Asus tf700t, 10
inch tablet, menus are on the left in both orientations. Both have very
large orange on white titles. Background is a very light gray, and body
text is black.