Re: [OM] Favorite OM System Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite OM System Lens
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:57:27 +1200

Ken wrote

It's "Survey Tuesday" here on the list. I'm going to ask
a simple question:

What is/was your FAVORITE OM System (film) Lens.

This does not mean "best", but "favorite". It's the last lens you
kept
or will keep. It's the lens that you would naturally gravitate to
and
made the OM system for you. Also, please explain why.

I'll start
this off: 100mm F2.8, final silver-nosed version.

Why: Very sharp,
contrast just right, slightly warm, microcontrast and
perfect
size/weight/handling. //////

Not necessarily the one I would keep;
I've got too many favorites on that score,

BUT the all-round most used
and versatile lens is without doubt the 35 ~105.

If I have to take ONE
lens out with me, no question, that's the one unless I have very good
reason to choose otherwise.

Brian