Re: [OM] Card Readers

Subject: Re: [OM] Card Readers
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 20:52:11 -0400 (EDT)
I had the same experience a couple of days ago. Three readers and none
would read the card and I finally hooked the camera up to the computer and got
my images. Gee, I thought I was just being a dumb ass.  Could have
something to do with the alignment of the stars.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 8/23/2014 5:01:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,