Re: [OM] Fwd: Slightly OT: Manufacturing in Amerca

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Slightly OT: Manufacturing in Amerca
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 14:42:25 -0400
Like GE dehumidifiers, all made by a Chinese company "Gree". Google "Gree recall" to find out about their self igniting dehumidifiers involving millions of units. We got screwed out of a full refund because the AC cord was missing the safety stickers.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977