Re: [OM] IMG: going back to 1983

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: going back to 1983
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:31:09 -0400
I think that is a HEALTHY development. We visited the University of Buffalo’s
Amherst campus yesterday, and noticed some new buildings and landscaping, but
the residence hall where we lived in 1979-80 is still there. Closed for the
summer, but a grounds guy let us in and allowed to roam the building to see the
actual rooms and common areas that were our home for those 10 months back then.
Pictures to follow. One change I noted was that there were a lot of bike paths
now.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 14 Aug 2014, at 11:47, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is a common trait of most colleges and universities now. Parking
> was always horrid, but they made it worse by taking away 2/3 of the
> parking places altogether.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu