Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye

Subject: Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:47:01 +0200
thanks for investigating and to the others for the images, The problem is getting the consistency I will keep an eye out for ideas.

IanW

On 13/08/14 02:46, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I looked around on the web for suggestions on photographing eyes. I thought most of the suggestions were pretty useless. Some using ring lights showed reflections of the lens but nothing quite so distinct as what you got here. Some showed beautiful images sans reflections but the advice usually ended with something like "use a macro lens". None gave any good advice on lighting.

Chuck Norcutt