Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye

Subject: Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:48:53 +0200
Well, so far my limited understanding of your language.
Chuck you might be very right about your interpretation; I already thought
it was strange that both arms had different leds.
And indeed the led can be switch off individually [at least on the Olympus
one].

Dharma

> It's not at all clear but I took it to mean that one can choose between
> hard or soft light which implies the existence of some sort of switch. But
> can both be selected?  I really think the value of this one is that you
> could use 2 or 3 of them simultaneously.  Just arrange a small bar with
> flash feet installed on it.  Something like you brackets you see here: <
> http://www.ebay.com/sch/Camera-Photo-Accessories-/
> 15200/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=flash+hot+shoe>
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 8/13/2014 3:08 PM, Dharma Singh wrote:
>
>> The Olympus one can be set to low and high.
>> I can't see it on this one, but masybe it has the same switch, but not
>> visible on the photos.
>> In the description text it says that the two leds are different, which is
>> also not the case with the Olympus MAL-1

>>  I just found this which is what I think you're referring to. <
>>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-2-Macro-Flexible-Arm-Light-
>>> Flash-for-DSLR-Camera-Canon-Nikon-Sony-Pentax-/350931179471?pt=Digital_