Re: [OM] Automatic aberration correction on new lenses.

Subject: Re: [OM] Automatic aberration correction on new lenses.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:48:09 -0700
On 8/13/2014 5:32 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Did I misunderstand something here?  Your E-M5 also has a built-in level.

I had just grabbed the Panny's, as they already had the relevant lenses mounted. Turns out the GM1 has one, too, but it wasn't set to on.

BTW, the levels in the Pannys are nicer than the Oly, easier to see (although more intrusive) and work for both horizontal and vertical.

Level Headed Moose