Re: [OM] Attn: Grammar Police

Subject: Re: [OM] Attn: Grammar Police
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:15:42 -0400
I do like a properly deployed hyphen, and note that it’s beginning to
evaporate. Even I sometimes forget to deploy one or two where they might have
done some good.

“Only” is a particular irritant of mine. Can’t seem to get my countrymen to
agree to proper placement. I fear it’s going down the “hopefully” road.
Remember protesting vigorously when people started sentences with hopefully?

Obviously, the Oxford comma exists to ensure your blood pressure remains at
properly elevated levels. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal