Re: [OM] The virtues of RAW

Subject: Re: [OM] The virtues of RAW
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:35:23 +0800
I haven't seen problem like this yet, may be the problem you saw was JPEG artifacts. The artifacts will be more visible if you enhance the contrast of that specific areas. Looking at the samples I just modified with Piers' image, even with the high compression JPEG (600K for 5MP) and my severe adjustment, it still look fine.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>