Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 18:51:01 +0100
Very well spotted, CH, thanks for looking and commenting - I am impressed. I
was playing around with my file to duplicate the saturation of Peter
Eastway's redering, but I forgot to include the link to his image. Oops.

http://www.petereastway.com/p545108682/h62a9c95e#h614d10fc

That to my eye looks overdone - and I was there, albeit on a different,
rather overcast day with no sun. Even so, the roof is in shadow on Eastway's
image, so the comparison is reasonable.

Now, you ask, what was the file like before I played around with it? Here is
a JPEG without any of the edits, straight export from LR:

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/P3236537.jpg - 600kb file

So, back to the original discussion, I don't think that Eastway is using
HDR, but he is certainly leaning heavily on the saturation slider.

Piers