Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:19:09 +0100
I am impressed again, CH. Very close to the intended effect (which, I
emphasise, was to mimic the Eastway rendering) but via a different route -
and see my reply to Chuck.

I have Viewer 2, not Viewer 3, and have never used it, but here is a
straight conversion to JPEG from the original ORF file:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/20080323_01.jpg -  966kB filesize

It is subtly different from the LR conversion.

Piers