Re: [OM] OT new TV advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OT new TV advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 13:56:46 -0400
I finally got rid of my 100 pounder CRT 2 years ago. I had to call my brother-in-law and his son for help in getting it out the door to his truck to take to the junk yard. No matter how good the picture I don't think it could be any better than my 42" Panasonic HDTV. It has 4 HDMI ports including an audio return channel so the TV can feed audio back to the receiver. It's no flyweight but I can at least move it by myself. A 200 pounder would be out of the question for me.

Chuck Norcutt