Re: [OM] C F Storage

Subject: Re: [OM] C F Storage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 09:15:30 -0400
Congratulations on a wonderful find. As I get older and my memory grows worse I sometimes discover things that I forgot I even owned. They're usually discovered when I'm searching for something I remember I own but don't seem to be able to find. Such was the case when I was searching everywhere for my Canon mount Tamron 20-40. I re-found some things I wasn't looking for but, unfortunately, the Tamron is still amongst the missing. I'm still hoping I'll find it Florida when we get back there in a few months.

Chuck Norcutt