Re: [OM] C F Storage

Subject: Re: [OM] C F Storage
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:42:01 +0000 (UTC)
If you're ever cured, send me the name of the pill...................

----- Original Message -----From: Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:15:30 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] C F Storage

Congratulations on a wonderful find. As I get older and my memory grows worse I
sometimes discover things that I forgot I even owned. They're usually
discovered when I'm searching for something I remember I own but don't seem to
be able to find. Such was the case when I was searching everywhere for my Canon
mount Tamron 20-40. I re-found some things I wasn't looking for but,
unfortunately, the Tamron is still amongst the missing. I'm still hoping I'll
find it Florida when we get back there in a few months.

Chuck Norcutt