Re: [OM] IMG: Yesterday's Harvest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Yesterday's Harvest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:16:07 -0400
The grapes and the green leaves are fine but the overly bright background is not. Note the light green halos around the grapes and leaves where they intersect with the white background. I don't know what to call the effect or its precise cause but my eyes don't like it very much. It looks like the sensor has been driven into some sort of posterization. But maybe that's from aggressive processing.

Chuck Norcutt