Re: [OM] Another group photo by Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] Another group photo by Chuck
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:32:25 +0800
12 shots! it must be a hard work. I'm amaized most of them still look very natural and relaxed :-) The result is excellent, I wonder if a high color temperature setting will make it look even better.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just my luck. Of the 12 frames I took that's the only one where her eyes are closed. But, of course, all the other frames had worse problems than the frame I chose as the base to work from.

When doing work like this I inspect each person (supposedly) and note whether they're OK or might need some repair work. I use the 5 point rating scale in BreezeBrowser and subtract from 5 the number of people who need some work. But since it's a 5 point scale the lower limit is 1. I then choose the highest scoring image as the base to work from. If there is a tie I choose some other criterion to evaluate to break the tie. Often it will turn out to be the degree of difficulty of one over another.

Chuck Norcutt