Re: [OM] IMG: Aymara Condor Dance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Aymara Condor Dance
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:22:21 +0800
Those are mainly scanner noise (with some film grain), more obvious when you
try to recover the shadow details, sometimes you may just want to keep the
shadow as is. At the mean time the shadow color is a little off.

This is a very nice shot but spoiled by the blurring edges.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tina-
My eyes keep getting drawn to the condor.
All of the other people appear to be wearing hand-made traditional
clothing, but other than the head dress the condor looks like he's wearing
commercially made button down shirt, jeans and tennis shoes.

And since my eyes keep getting drawn to the condor, I keep noticing that
those jeans really don't have any detail, just a bunch of various color
dots that look like they are trying to approximate the colors but aren't
coming close enough.

I'm afraid I don't have a cure for that; maybe Moose does.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner