Re: [OM] IMG: Aymara Condor Dance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Aymara Condor Dance
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 23:27:47 +0000
Tina-
My eyes keep getting drawn to the condor.
All of the other people appear to be wearing hand-made traditional clothing,
but other than the head dress the condor looks like he's wearing commercially
made button down shirt, jeans and tennis shoes.

And since my eyes keep getting drawn to the condor, I keep noticing that those
jeans really don't have any detail, just a bunch of various color dots that
look like they are trying to approximate the colors but aren't coming close
enough.

I'm afraid I don't have a cure for that; maybe Moose does.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner