Re: [OM] Another group photo by Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] Another group photo by Chuck
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:48:26 +0100
Nicely done, Chuck.  But now that you have mentioned your fixes, I have been
looking for the joins :-)  I reckon that both back row end chaps have been
done, as has back row chap in blue polo and plaid shorts; perhaps also the
grey-haired lady in black and the blonde lady in the floral print jacket.

I wouldn’t have noticed (or thought I had noticed) if you hadn’t mentioned the
smile sync problems.

Chris