Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazing Drone Photo
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:11:04 +0200
These devices are getting smaller and smaller, and the range will increase.
At the same time, the software gets more forgiving for user errors. I read
that the Dutch military opened a tender for technology that could take over
control of these devices. I wonder if that would be effective in case of
pre-programmed flights?

I doubt this technology can be regulated like the airspace has been
regulated, as that kind of regulation quite heavily depends on the penalty
of exclusion of the game...

At the same time, terr*rist threats are obvious. Interesting times ahead
for the rocket shield of Isra*l for instance...