Re: [OM] [Leica] Statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Statistics
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:13:33 -0400
Yes, I even broke my nose on an M8 and dropped two of them in a river in
Honduras, but they kept on working!!  And I never moved any switches that I
didn't intend to move.  I guess that's why I've almost always used Leicas!

Tina

For a photo of my broken nose, check the back cover of the 2008 LUG
Yearbook:  http://www.blurb.com/books/522986-lug-yearbook-2008