Re: [OM] Statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] Statistics
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:40:05 -0700
On 7/13/2014 4:24 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Moose -

The film ratings were based on number of 4's for those lenses.  I don't use
anything except central focus.  I  hated all of the multiple focus points I
could choose on my Canons and always chose the smallest central point,
recomposing when I needed to. My problem with the Fuji was that Auto-focus
kept getting turned off by various switches moving and lens collar sliding,
aperture moved to 22, way too many slipping and sliding controls!  I
thought I had experimented enough with the camera before I left but,
obviously, I had not used it under similar circumstances.

Ah, so it wasn't the AF itself that failed ...

You already know what camera(s) I would have chosen (well, did choose) to
minimize the other problems. :-)

Do you need to take a page from the old days, and tape some controls in place
for this use?

Black and white works fine in Guatemala, too:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/san_pablo_sepia&page=all

;-)

YesBut

The Colors, The Colors Moose