Re: [OM] The Online Photographer - July print offer

Subject: Re: [OM] The Online Photographer - July print offer
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 20:19:43 -0400
It wasn¹t simply that Parks photographed the statue of Lincoln. He
photographed the Black custodians cleaning the statue and the building. He
did it for the same reason DDB says he did, because it looked ironic
seeing a statue of the man who freed Black people from slavery being
cleaned by Black workers.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography