Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:49:44 -0700
On 7/4/2014 11:04 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
So I ask the two of you, what do you think that you can do in the LR develop module that you might not be able to do in PS/Bridge?

OK, I've now slogged through this thread. Get busy with family reunion stuff
for a few days and it's work catching up!

Endless explication about many things about how LR works, catalogs, etc;.almost
all of which I knew.

But as yet no answer to Chuck's fundamental question.

Even LR tyro and dis-liker Moosie vaguely knows some things that haven't surfaced. Or does no one here go beyond the basic sliders in Develop?

Anyone???*

Curious George Moose

* Broad, fuzzy statements from AG such as that to which I just responded need
not apply. Specifics, please.