Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 14:46:23 -0400
Thanks, I'll remove the small JPEG and see what happens in the browsers. It might be that my old copy of BreezeBrowser is the only thing that has a problem since it may not understand the ORF file structure. That might be why I put the small JPEG in there to begin with. I much prefer BreezeBrowser to Bridge but I'm slowly getting more used to Bridge.

Chuck Norcutt