Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:15:03 -0400
OK, thanks to you and Jez I can now navigate through the images. To your earlier supposition that I will be guarded in joining the fold I can only say that "guarded" might be a more liberal definition than what I'd apply at the moment.

It's already apparent that the searchable "library" is what this thing is all about and is the one thing I have no need of nor any desire to spend time filling its need for relevant data.

I will, of course, be interested to see if the "develop" process offers any advantage over ACR in PS but suspect the answer is no.

Thanks much for the help.

Chuck Norcutt