Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:51:40 +0200
The 18mm was my first Fuji lens and I was so impressed I bought many others :-) however as I have the 14mm now I would always use that over the 18mm, tthe 23mm is my general walkaround. I think the firmware mods have slowly fixed the criticisms you had apart from maybe speed, but that's also improved from the original and the updates keep coming, for me speed wasn't a priority over the benefits but I am hoping the XT-1 improves on that enough so I can rid myself of the canyon gear.

The 56mm is next on my list but I will need to sell stuff or at least promise to myself that I will sell, before ordering.

llandudno is where we are headed, climate change means its always sunny there now (and without mossies) except at christmas :-)